Have you grown tired of the Jio Caller Tune that keeps playing every time someone calls you? No need to worry – this article will teach you how to easily remove it from your Jiosaavn app. Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to do it, and learn more about the different services offered by the app!
If you’re like me, you’ve probably grown tired of the Jio Caller Tune that plays every time you open the Jiosaavn app. Here’s how to get rid of it:
- Open the Jiosaavn app and go to Settings.
- Tap on the ‘Playback’ option.
- Toggle off the ‘Jio Caller Tune’ option.
And that’s it! You will no longer hear the Jio Caller Tune when you open the Jiosaavn app.
What is Jiosaavn App and How Does it Work
Jiosaavn is a music streaming app that allows users to listen to their favorite songs without having to download them. The app also provides an option to set a caller tune for incoming calls. However, many users find the caller tune feature to be annoying and want to know how to get rid of it. Here are the steps on how to do so:
- Open the Jiosaavn app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the three dots menu icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the ‘Caller Tune’ setting and toggle it off.
That’s it! Once you have followed these steps, you will no longer hear the caller tune when someone calls you through Jiosaavn.
How To Remove The Annoying Jio Caller Tune From Jiosaavn App
If you’re like me, you’re probably sick of the Jio caller tune that plays every time you try to use the Jiosaavn app. Luckily, there’s a way to remove it! Here’s how:
- Open the Jiosaavn app and go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down and find the “Caller Tune” setting.
- Toggle the switch off and exit the settings menu.
That’s it! Now when you use the Jiosaavn app, you won’t have to listen to that annoying caller tune anymore!
How To Set Up A New Caller Tune On Jiosaavn App
If you’re using the Jiosaavn app and are tired of the same old caller tune, there’s good news- you can now set up a new caller tune on the app! Here’s how:
- Open the Jiosaavn app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “My Music” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Caller Tunes” option from the menu that appears.
- You’ll see a list of available caller tunes- tap on the one you want to set as your new caller tune.
- Confirm your selection and you’re all set! Your new caller tune will now play when someone calls you.
Benefits Of Removing The Annoying Jio Caller Tune From Jiosaavn App
If you use Jiosaavn, chances are that you’ve been pestered by the Jio caller tune at some point or another. Thankfully, there’s a way to get rid of it! Here are the benefits of removing the Jio caller tune from Jiosaavn:
- You’ll no longer have to listen to the same song over and over again.
- The Jio caller tune can be quite annoying, so getting rid of it will be a relief.
- You’ll be able to choose your own music as your caller tune, which is much more fun than having someone else’s music forced on you.
- You may find that your battery life improves since the Jio caller tune drains battery power.
- You’ll be able to enjoy the full range of features on Jiosaavn without the interruptions of the Jio caller tune.
Alternatives To Setting Up Caller Tunes On Jiosaavn App
If you’re looking for alternatives to setting up caller tunes on Jiosaavn, there are a few options available. You can try using a different music streaming service, like Spotify or Apple Music. Or, you can download a call blocker app to block incoming calls from Jio numbers.