Have you encountered a situation where your SBI ATM card gets blocked for some reason? If yes, then it can be very frustrating. But you no longer need to worry as the Yono App has come to your rescue! In this article, we will quickly go over how to unblock your SBI ATM card using the Yono App. So stay tuned and find out more!
Also Read: What is Soloop App
If you’ve been locked out of your SBI ATM card, you can quickly unblock it using the Yono app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Open the Yono app and log in with your user ID and password.
- Tap on the ‘Cards’ section and select your ATM card.
- Tap on the ‘Unblock Card’ option and enter the OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Once your card is unblocked, you can start using it again at any SBI ATM.
What is Yono App?
The Yono App is a mobile application that allows users to quickly and easily unblock their SBI ATM card. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and can be downloaded from the respective app stores. Once installed, the user simply needs to enter their ATM card number and the app will automatically unblock the card. There is no need to contact customer support or visit a branch, as the entire process can be completed within a few minutes.
Steps to Unblock Your SBI ATM Card Quickly With the Yono App
If your SBI ATM card is blocked, you can unblock it quickly and easily with the Yono app. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download and install the Yono app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and sign in with your user ID and password.
- Tap on the ‘ATM Card’ tab.
- Select the ‘Block ATM Card’ option.
- Enter your ATM card number and select the reason for blocking your card.
- Tap on the ‘Unblock ATM Card’ button.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your screen, indicating that your SBI ATM card has been unblocked successfully.
Benefits of Using the Yono App for Unblocking Your SBI ATM Card
If you have an SBI ATM card that has been blocked, you can quickly unblock it using the Yono app. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Once you have downloaded and installed the app, follow these steps:
- Open the Yono app and select “ATM Card Services.”
- Enter your 16-digit ATM card number and six-digit PIN.
- Select “Unblock ATM Card.”
- Enter the OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Your ATM card will be unblocked instantly.
The Yono app is a convenient way to unblock your SBI ATM card without having to visit a branch or call customer care. The app also offers a host of other features such as balance enquiry, mini statement, cheque book request, etc.
Potential Challenges of Unblocking Your SBI ATM Card with Yono
If you’ve been locked out of your SBI ATM card, don’t fret! There are a few potential challenges you may face when unblocking your card with the Yono app, but we’ll walk you through them step-by-step.
First, you’ll need to make sure you have the latest version of the Yono app installed on your mobile device. If you don’t have the app, you can download it for free from the App Store or Google Play.
Next, open the Yono app and sign in with your username and password. Once you’re logged in, tap on the “Cards” tab at the bottom of the screen.
On the “Cards” screen, find and tap on the ATM card that’s been locked. You’ll then be taken to a screen where you can enter your new PIN.
Enter your new PIN twice to confirm it, then tap on the “Unblock” button. Your ATM card will now be unblocked and ready to use!
If you run into any trouble while trying to unblock your ATM card with Yono, feel free to contact SBI’s customer support team for assistance.
Unblocking your SBI ATM card with the Yono app is an easy and convenient process. All you need to do is download the Yono app, sign up for it, and then follow the instructions provided within it to unblock your card. This hassle-free process will have your ATM card unblocked in no time! So if you ever find yourself needing to unblock your SBI ATM card quickly, remember that the Yono app can make it happen in a matter of minutes.